During construction, Caminiti serves as the eyes and ears for the client ensuring that their vision is translated into reality. Expert on-site resident engineers and clerk-of-the-work personnel oversee the progress and quality of construction and track project costs and schedule. Strong client advocates, this team will review and negotiate change orders and claims on behalf of the owner. Their ability to anticipate and resolve project conflicts and disputes provide peace of mind to the project team while delivering maximum value to the client.
Preconstruction Phase Services
Process & Operations Enhancement
Transportation Property Management
- Facilitate contract administration & project report preparation
- Provide clerk-of-the-works & resident engineer services
- Oversee & monitor progress of construction
- Monitor contractor’s schedule
- Track project costs and schedule
- Anticipate and resolve conflicts & disputes
- Change order review & negotiation
- Manage punch-list preparation & close-out
- Facilitate owner acceptance of the project
Caminiti Consulting Co, Inc.
PO Box 5
West Newbury, MA 01985